Tagged, you're it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them!
- I can only drink orange juice if I dilute it slightly with water. I don’t like the strong taste of juices, in general.
- I love scented candles. I’m almost always burning one.
- I also like make-up and fashion.
- I wholeheartedly believe that dictionaries and thesauruses are some of the best things ever invented by Man. My grandfather has this massive dictionary that he’s had since he was in the military and I often used to browse through it, just looking up words. He once caught me doing so and asked me whether I was attempting to memorise the whole thing. I wasn’t, though I wish I were capable of it. I’m hoping to inherit that dictionary.
- Despite fact #4, I dislike learning languages. Or rather, I am bad at learning languages so I end up just disliking it haha. Sometimes I wish I had paid more attention in my English classes in secondary school.
- I drink an obscenely large amount of tea and coffee.
- I am very self-deprecating and critical of myself. I’m not a perfectionist, just insecure.
- Though don’t let that fool you entirely because I have my moments of narcissism! /o\
- My A-level subjects were: Biology, Pure Maths, Philosophy, Marketing and English (plus the compulsory Systems of Knowledge: Art, Science & Environment). I’m only really using the first one now. (read this)
- I have a short attention span and I recognise my tendency to get bored quicker than other people. A few of my “relationships” (good god, if you can even call them that) have ended because I lost interest after some time, or my interest shifted somewhere else. Though the people I’ve dated haven’t exactly been top-notch either so there you go.