i’m that horrible friend that reads your text message then puts the phone down for 2 minutes to do something and forgets to reply until three hours later
My Tumblr summed up in 7 questions.
Top 5 fandoms you’ll see:
- Doctor Who
- Cabin Pressure
- Queer As Folk
Top 3 celebrities you’ll see:
- Sherlock Cast
- Merlin Cast
- Doctor Who Cast
Top 3 other topics you’ll see:
- Personal posts
- Memes/funny posts
Do I make graphics? Yes. Mostly for Sherlock and Merlin.
Do I liveblog? No. I tend to do that on Twitter if I were ever inclined.
My ask box is: Mostly quiet but is occasionally visited by Nix these days and it is happy.
Tagged, you're it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them!
- I can only drink orange juice if I dilute it slightly with water. I don’t like the strong taste of juices, in general.
- I love scented candles. I’m almost always burning one.
- I also like make-up and fashion.
- I wholeheartedly believe that dictionaries and thesauruses are some of the best things ever invented by Man. My grandfather has this massive dictionary that he’s had since he was in the military and I often used to browse through it, just looking up words. He once caught me doing so and asked me whether I was attempting to memorise the whole thing. I wasn’t, though I wish I were capable of it. I’m hoping to inherit that dictionary.
- Despite fact #4, I dislike learning languages. Or rather, I am bad at learning languages so I end up just disliking it haha. Sometimes I wish I had paid more attention in my English classes in secondary school.
- I drink an obscenely large amount of tea and coffee.
- I am very self-deprecating and critical of myself. I’m not a perfectionist, just insecure.
- Though don’t let that fool you entirely because I have my moments of narcissism! /o\
- My A-level subjects were: Biology, Pure Maths, Philosophy, Marketing and English (plus the compulsory Systems of Knowledge: Art, Science & Environment). I’m only really using the first one now. (read this)
- I have a short attention span and I recognise my tendency to get bored quicker than other people. A few of my “relationships” (good god, if you can even call them that) have ended because I lost interest after some time, or my interest shifted somewhere else. Though the people I’ve dated haven’t exactly been top-notch either so there you go.
The Post Where I Tell You About Myself (aka let the girl indulge her vanity)
How do you even start this thing?
Okay. Hi, I’m Patricia. Most people call me Pat. I like boy names for girls. 21. Apparently being of age and having a full-time job (that actually pays and gets tax deductions, ugh) qualifies me as an adult? Idk. I am an obsessive person full of flail and squee. You will find that my life revolves around one obsession to another. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is where my other failings stem out from. (But that is a topic for a different post).
Sometimes I would subject your dashboards to shit-quality gifs and edits. I am asking for your forgiveness and understanding from now. Just indulge me. :))
I was born in the land of three stars and a sun but currently living on a rock right in the middle of the mediterranean.
I am unequivocally mediocre. I am shameless. I am insecure. I can be pretentious and inappropriate. If you talk to me, I’ll most likely take that as an invite to be your friend and I’ll act as if I’ve known you for forever. I will try to interact with you but know that I can be terribly shy. So if I feel like you’re not interested, I’ll back the all way off and most likely not attempt to talk to you again. /o\
Noel Fielding is my spirit animal.
- BBC Merlin
- BBC Sherlock
- Doctor Who
- Band of Brothers + The Pacific + Generation Kill
- The Avengers
- Cabin Pressure
- Queer As Folk
- Arthur/Merlin (Merlin)
- Bradley/Colin (Merlin RPS)
- John/Sherlock (Sherlock)
- Bond/Q (Skyfall)
- Steve/Tony (The Avengers)
- Clint/Tasha (The Avengers)
- Thor/Loki (The Avengers)
- Brian/Justin (QAF)
- Amy/Rory (Doctor Who)
- Eleven/TARDIS (Doctor Who)
- Martin Crieff/Happiness (Cabin Pressure)
- Danno/Steve (Hawaii Five-0)
- Arthur/Eames (Inception)
- David/Mary Margaret and Prince Charming/Snow White (Once Upon A Time)
- Benedict Cumberbatch/Colin Morgan/Me (In My Dreams)
I ship same sex pairs. This blog is LGBT friendly and I post/reblog a lot of gay things (many times, too literally) so if that kind of thing offends you, there’s the exit and unfollow button. I’m not going to tolerate homophobia here (or any kind of hate).
I respect your opinion and beliefs but you can take it somewhere else.
My life is ran by lists.
- I read an indecent amount of fics. Mostly Arthur/Merlin, Bradley/Colin and John/Sherlock.
- I am perpetually besotted with Benedict Cumberbatch and Colin Morgan (listed in alphabetical order because you cannot make me choose asdfghjkl!).
- I like my men in three-piece suits, sharp and well-tailored.
- I am into fashion and make-up. I try to contain those kinds of posts in my other blog though.
- Most of the time I like to think I’m being clever with my sarcastic comments and nerdy references. But usually it just makes me sound like a smart arse which is, perhaps, not something I should be extremely pleased about.
- Sometimes I think I’m being funny when in reality, I am not.
- In fact, I am rarely funny.
- I am smitten with the idea of Claddagh rings.
- Raging anglophile.
- Tea & coffee dependent.
- I have the attention span of a gold fish.
- I love puppies especially the cute fluffy ones but I’m not allowed to have one because I’m asthmatic.
- One day I will own a pet hedgehog and call it John Watson.
personal tag = personal posts; easy enough to deduce, I reckon. ;)
ETA: This is my wife. I love her because she makes GIFs of my face, mainly. Hahaha. No, but really. One day when she’s done going ‘round Europe, she’ll pick me up and we’ll live in New York City. :D